At Rena’s Papaspyrou house
At the entrance of the new EMST
At ZEYA headquarters, visiting the collection of Yerassimos Yannopoulos
Visiting Christos Joakimides’ collection at the new Library of ASFA
Epi Protonotariou with Christopher Marinos at her house
Christopher Marinos, independent curator and member of our selection committee, designed a workshop for our Curatorial Fellows that consisted of guided tours at private, corporate and museum collections and inspiring conversations with artists and art professionals.
The workshop consisted of the following visits:
1. Visit at the house of artist and professor Rena Papaspyrou, Athens, 13.01.2020
2. A preview of the new display of the permanent collection of the National Museum of Contemporary Art, Athens, 22.01.2020
3. New Library of Athens School of Fine Arts (ASKT), Christos Joakimides collection, 27.01.2020
4. Epi Protonotariou House, Paiania 03.02.2020
5. Zeya Collection, Athens, 10.02.2020
Participant Fellows: Danai Giannoglou, Christina Petkopoulou, Mare Spanoudaki, Maya Tounta, Eva Vaslamatzi.